Q. Are you fully trained and qualified?
Yes we are fully trained and certified carpet cleaners. We are also trained and certified by chemspec Europe in insect pest control for fleas and bed bugs and all other textile bugs.
Q. Are you insured?
Yes we are fully insured for public liability and treatment risk on commercial and domestic properties our insurance covers Carpet cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, office cleaning, Key loss and more. We are also part of Staffordshire & Stoke on Trent Trader Register promoted by Trading Standards helping you find a reputable trader.
Q.Do you cover my area?
We cover a radius of 20 miles Stoke-On-Trent and Newcastle but please feel free to ask if not sure that we cover your area.
Q. What services do you provide?
We provide carpet cleaning, End of tenancy cleaning, Office cleaning, communal and other cleaning services for both domestic and business.
Q. Can you remove stains from my carpet?
Some stains can be permanent and therefore we can not make any promises that we can remove them.
Term and conditions
Terms and Conditions First 4 Cleaning Services
We reserve the right to amend the initial estimate given over the telephone, should the description differ when we visit the property on site or if client’s original requirements change.
Payment for the services provided by us is as follows:
- Cash payment
- Cash payment is arranged after completion of the work and upon inspection by you or person in charge, directly to the company team on site
- Bank transfer payments
- II. 1. Bank transfer payments are accepted 24 hours prior the service. Bank transfer proof to be emailed or text the day before, otherwise our company holds the right to cancel the service.
- II. 2. Bank transfer payments from Estate agents is required within a period of 1 month (30 days) upon completion of the requested work.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
- The Company and the individual cleaners hold full Public Liability Insurance
- We do not offer refunds on cleaning, if unhappy with any part of our service we shall call back and do a free reclean of any areas.
- The Client must be present at all time during the recovery clean.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 48 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client’s premises during the cleaning visit.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably, we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- The Company is not liable for any wear or discolouration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
“Firs-4-Cleaning Services A quality service that you can depend on”